Sunday, October 10, 2010

it's fall here but you wouldn't know it...

cause it feels like summer. but i am not complaining. it's gorgeous!
i tried to ring in the new season by making a harvest dinner of sorts for my roommates.
the menu:
spaghetti squash with tomato sauce
chicken sausages (from trader joes)
pumpkin muffins
string beans
apples (and carmel)
sparkling apple cider







happy fall ya'll!

(and brooklyn was there too. she was just topless when i was taking pictures due to a tomato sauce accident)

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I LOVE how you said, your roommates. I thought, did Kristine move out????

LOL those kids are gooorgeous. Love their brown sunkissed skin.

Katelyn said...

you are the BEST aunt EVER. I want to come to a party at your place. seriously, you are fabulous!

Jane said...

harvest dinner!!! amazing. i want it all. looks great teeney.

brightbit said...

I wish I could have come!!!!! So thoughtful and adorable. Those kids are lucky - I miss my kind roomie/friend

Another successful teen event

Tiffany + Jared said...

i want to partake of this.

Lindsey said...

So cute Kristine. Those kids are lucky.