Happy Thanksgiving

I'm home in Seattle spending Thanksgiving weekend with some fam.
We saw Fantastic Mr. Fox. See
Jane's post. (we loved loved it)
We had our 3rd Annual Pie contest (we are really competitive). Mine Won. Best Pumpkin Pie yet.


My mom made these. Gingerbread Cookies...backs dipped in chocolate

I made these pins for napkin rings. Inspired by Martha December 09 issue.

8 comments:
You 3 girls are triplets!!
I totally LOVe your mom and she is so creative. I love her awesome goblets on the table!!
I want to know what recipe you used for your pumpkin pie! Ryan and I used a Paula Dean recipe and it was amazing!! I love the holidays!
beautiful thanksgiving settings. beautiful pies. beautiful girl aka kristine.
every time i see pictures of your family meals i wonder if there was a photographer coming for Martha Stewart Mag or Better Homes and Gardens or something. No joke. Beautiful. your pie looks delish and thanksgiving looked gorgeous. i'm glad i wasn't there- i wouldn't want to ruin anything by touching it or eating off of it or breathing on it! :) love you! xoxo
jealous and jealous
pumpkin pie is my fav! and those plate settings look amazing!
what a fancy shmancy thanksgiving! how fun
So cute. See, I wish I could come up with cute stuff like that at my Thanksgiving table. Lovely.
your pie looks delish. Fantastic Mr. Fox reminded me of when i'd make movies with my barbies and stop motion... well Wes Anderson is a little more High class.
Post a Comment