Monday, November 9, 2009

Nest Quilt

I got another quilt finished. The top had been done for over a year and it was just sitting in a pile of things waiting to be quilted.
Now it is done and cozy as ever.

Katelyn came in town this weekend. She was my first roommate at BYU-I. She was the first person I met there really...and I was/am so lucky to have met her. I loved seeing her again and catching up. While we spent the day crafting she took these pictures for me....




check out her photography blog here

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

these turned out great. I had way too much fun with you. I could have stayed the week just following you around and taking pictures. You are so gorgeous and crafty and cool. I love you.

Jane said...

Great pictures Katelyn! The quilt is beautiful Kristine. Finally it's done!!!! Year later :)

julieb said...

looooove the quilt!
love
love

holli h. said...

gorgeous!

H C M said...

Another beautiful quilt.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love it so much! You are so talented! I love the colors!

kylie said...

pretty pretty

Momma Strain said...

Love the quilt!! I could only dream if having your talent! So jealous, i love quilts in the winter! Beautimus!