Oh-h-h, snow in Utah is fun.
Whoa that is a ton of snow! Cuter snow bunnies I ever saw!
That looks fun. But that wood table doesn't look weatherproof.
Holy cow how many inches did it snow? It snowed here like 3 inches and it's been SO cold the snow hasn't gone anywhere....I love fluffy snow when you dont have to go anywhere but then it's annoying to drive!
You guys are so adorable I can't even stand it. And I miss the snow. I want it to snow here, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
I love this! You guys look so cozy and cute. I need to visit SOON.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh-h-h, snow in Utah is fun.
Whoa that is a ton of snow! Cuter snow bunnies I ever saw!
That looks fun. But that wood table doesn't look weatherproof.
Holy cow how many inches did it snow? It snowed here like 3 inches and it's been SO cold the snow hasn't gone anywhere....I love fluffy snow when you dont have to go anywhere but then it's annoying to drive!
You guys are so adorable I can't even stand it.
And I miss the snow. I want it to snow here, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
I love this! You guys look so cozy and cute. I need to visit SOON.
Post a Comment