Thursday, November 12, 2009

People at work...

thought I was 20. Like all of them did. I'm not sure how I should feel about that. Offended?

Should I wear more makeup? Take my hair out of the ponytail?

Actually I just want to look like her...
Love that get up.

7 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I loveeeeeee that coat. And that bag!!! O man I can't wait to have money to actually shop for myself!!!

David said...

Enjoy having people think you look twenty. Its a great feeling and a only lasts for a very small window of time.

jonny said...

less make up is always better.
i'm still trying to convince people i'm not a "preemie"

Unknown said...

Hilarious. All my students think I'm 35.

Lindsey said...

I think it's a great complement. You're so pretty and hip.

kylie said...

no sympathy. because i get told i'm 14.

Momma Strain said...

take no offense! take it as a compliment, especially the older you get. I had someone come to our door this summer and ask if my mom & dad were home. Made my day! I love it when people think I'm younger, makes me feel much better. However, sometimes I wonder does that mean I'm dressing too young? or do I just have amazing skin? LOL