I'm in charge of Service in my ward and last week we did a Christmas Service Auction. For the last month we've been announcing it in church and having people sign up for a service or something they could donate. The night of the auction we had dinner and put items on a table for a silent auction and we had a live auction. There was such a good turn out! (i was so pleased!) And guess what.
we raised $1900 in one night. Next week we will be shopping for a couple families that we are doing Christmas for.
I love this time of year!
4 comments:
What a great idea! And I can't believe how much you raised!! How special for those families to be spoiled by you guys!
omigoodness good for you guys!! Awesome idea.
is that tyler neal as the auctioneer? and coy in the red shirt? Coy used to be one of my neighbors back in the day, hahaha small world?
you guys are awesome! great job!
Post a Comment