Halloween 09 was insane. Good insane! Like I had a freakin blast. I got to party with my best girlfriends and with every single person living from SLC to Provo. We party hopped. Two of our friends were throwing parties so we bounced back and forth. Hundreds of people at both. Hundreds. But we always seemed to find a spot to dance. Cause that's what we do.
Let me introduce to you to coolest girls in SLC...

Jane=clown. Kimberly=cave woman Maggie=bird Me=Bat
10 comments:
ugh wish I was there! Your lil wings are sew cute!
nice work this year girls!
eff you enn!! YOu look so pretty in all the pics but esspc. the last one!
you have no idea how much i am wishing i had been with you guys...all the girls here were just sluts
fab costume.
love the land shark.
you girls know how to party.
can't wait to party with you too.
you girls are too hot for your own good.
Oh it is such a small world... pretty sure I went to high school with Zorro & MJ, and may have gone to the Christmas dance my junior year with MJ :)
you make a ravishing cat!
maggie
Oh it is such a small world... pretty sure I went to high school with Zorro & MJ, and may have gone to the Christmas dance my junior year with MJ :)
you make a ravishing cat!
maggie
i LOVE seeing what you've come up with for Halloween... and I LOVED the Red Riding hood get up! SO CUTE!
mandy, i dont know you, but thank you.
i'm the culprit.
my inspiration: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/U33LTcjZhGN/MTV+TRL+Presents+Jonas+Brothers+T+Lady+GaGa/Tph-_ype5G9/Lady+Gaga
soo...she's the cute one.
Post a Comment