Saylor as Granny. That expression...I die! (i made the nightgown. it's not great but it reminded me of how much i loved nightgowns when I was that age. ha)
Brooklyn as Little Red Riding Hood. Perfection.
Tanner as the Big Bad Wolf. (my mom made the fur vest and hood. i want one in my size!)
Jackson as the Hunter. Such a stud.
And The Porters were all Star Wars characters. So Rad! I think we all about died seeing Quinn as Princess Leia.Then there's The Metcalfs. Oh, I miss them so much.
9 comments:
ok - the skinniness of that wolf is the BEST. I love it. So dang cute!
love the idea!
and the costumes!
and these are the cutest kids ever!
wow those kids are adorable! they should be models! I envy their tan skin and bright eyes!
Those are great costumes! What a bunch of cute relations you have.
oviuosly i think its adorable...but why do i not remember a hunter in this story? i feel confused
The hunter chased the big bad wolf away before he got LRRH. Don't they cover that in aesthetician school?
why is everybody in your life so freaking cute?
thanks for the bourne halloween update. they have such cuties to show off.
that little red riding hood girl is always my favorite. she's adorable!
Post a Comment