Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Smore Please

My Mom was in town this week! Wish she didn't have to leave, we all love having her here. Last night I decided to make my family my new favorite treat (jane blogged about it last week). Ok well our family has always loved smores but Jane and I have a new addition that make them crazy good. Fresh Raspberries! Oh, it is good.

I think Quinn likes it too. It's a messy treat!




Chocolate on the face.

6 comments:

Josh and Christina Tidwell said...

I love chocolate on the faces:) Those smore's look to die for.

Unknown said...

really? You picked that picture of me. they were super yummy, though.

holli h. said...

those look irresistible!

H C M said...

Man!
Those things are yummy!

Livi said...

I want to treat it up with the metcalfs

mandy said...

wow. Very impressive guys. I am a big fan of smores.. .I'll have to add the raspberries... i bet Roger will LOVE those.. he's obsessed with raspberries!