Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bouquet Please!

So maybe I would love to walk into my house and have if filled with balloons. Maybe I want to be given a bouquet of balloons instead of flowers. Maybe I'm in the mood for a party.




images found
here here here

3 comments:

Paige said...

That would be a happy bouquet to receive.

(A guy once filled my room with balloons to ask me to a dance. This was high school, eons ago. It was really happy.)

H C M said...

Balloons and the Brooklyn Bridge, now we're talking! Or balloons and leaping through an open meadow--fun. I love the pics, I would not, however like a house full of balloons--just me.

I should have bought you balloons when you were little. I don't think I did that very often.

kimmy said...

you speak to my soul!! i have always loved balloons, and i tell zach i want them more than flowers!! "balloon" was even my first word :)