Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lunch Date

I love a fun lunch date! Jane came and met me for lunch today and we wanted to try something new. So we went to Settebellos in Salt Lake City. Wow! We were in heaven. Excellent food, great service, and they were Fast! We shared a salad and a margarita pizza. The pizza reminded me of Grimaldis in Brooklyn! We even treated ourselves to gelato. (i couldn't resist) We are missing Italy Bad right now.







Pistashio and Nutella Gelato

6 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

oh real cool. thanks for inviting me.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I
Am
In
Heaven.

Pistashio is the best gelato flavor EVER!

Greg and Carly said...

Wow! I love the hair and the outfit! You sure are a babe! That food looks yummy...I think the baby is hungry now :)

Livi said...

Ummmmm jealous. You two are chic.

Cassie said...

Your hair is so cute, I love it!

Paige said...

You two are so darling!

That does look like a yummy lunch.