Last night Kimberly, Greg, Jane, and I hit up Urban Lounge to see Blind Pilot. And it was great, really really great. I'm so happy we could see them live! Check them out. I know you'll like what your hear.
ahhhhh...I was on my way to the concert and I had to make a detour that caused me to miss this probably most amazing show of the year thus far!! That would have been crazy to see you there though...My friend said it was delicious like liquid peanut butter.
2 comments:
why... WHY... WHY did I miss this!
ahhhhh...I was on my way to the concert and I had to make a detour that caused me to miss this probably most amazing show of the year thus far!! That would have been crazy to see you there though...My friend said it was delicious like liquid peanut butter.
Post a Comment