Jessica and Maggie singing "That Boy is Mine"
Sarah nailed "My Sharona"
Jonathon and I sang "Summer Lovin"
Jane sang Tina Turner's "Proud Mary." It was hilarious. The whole bar was watching her dance moves. A couple of ladies even started singing back up.Thursday Night is Karaoke night at a Bar in Idaho Falls. A big group of us went to Snake Bit (our Favorite Restaurant) and then to the Karaoke bar. We got our Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers for a dollar and then hit the floor. It was so much fun! And I must say that the crowd there really loved us. We may just make this a Thursday night tradition.



5 comments:
Wish I could see it.
Haha those pics are so hilarious. I can just imagine yours and Jane's dance moves. My favorite pic is the one of you and Jane. Love your outfit by the way!
I LOVE THIS.
And way to keep PROUD MARY alive Jane. Reminds me of you singing at Brent's house. haha
I've never wanted to be 21 so badly...
you guys are the most fun people alive. between this and the nautical party post on jane's page, i'm impressed. you sure know how to party! makes me think of our old barnes dance parties... and two a.m. fries and tuna melts... i feel sick now... part missing you... part freshman 15 memories... :)xo
Post a Comment