Friday we got tickets to the JAZZ LAKER game. We got a big group together and cruised down to SLC. It was a blast! Little did I know that my older sister and her husband were there too. I wish I could have seen them.
We were pumped to get Free Tshirts. haha. Go Jazz!
also little did you know that you have another sister who actually lives in SLC and kind of enjoys basketball on occasion. weird. too bad you didn't wish to see her.
3 comments:
#1 JEALOUS
#2 You and Jane have the cuuuutest freckles ever
#3 Robbie hangs with you guys??? I love it!
#4 I LOVE YOU!
also little did you know that you have another sister who actually lives in SLC and kind of enjoys basketball on occasion. weird. too bad you didn't wish to see her.
kristine - you're such a freaking babe. You and Sayler should have a photo shoot. I love love love your hair. Everybody looks cuta cute cute!
Post a Comment