I am drooling. Those are adorable, woman! Freak... I saw the cutest apron pattern a few months ago at Elaine's that I've had my eye on. What is it with aprons these days?? Making a 1950's gnarley comeback. Love it!
Love love love. Especially the orange/floral pring. Where did you get that? I hope you get some cool stuff and meet some awesome people at Market. Take lots of pictures and get some fun ideas. You make we want to get out the sewing machine or at least spend money at the fabric store.
PS - I like the little apple sticker that is laying on the carpet. Was that Jane discarding that as she ran out to school?
4 comments:
I am drooling. Those are adorable, woman! Freak... I saw the cutest apron pattern a few months ago at Elaine's that I've had my eye on. What is it with aprons these days?? Making a 1950's gnarley comeback. Love it!
Love love love. Especially the orange/floral pring. Where did you get that? I hope you get some cool stuff and meet some awesome people at Market. Take lots of pictures and get some fun ideas. You make we want to get out the sewing machine or at least spend money at the fabric store.
PS - I like the little apple sticker that is laying on the carpet. Was that Jane discarding that as she ran out to school?
As per usual these are adorable. I am so awed by your wicked sweet sewing abilities. You should enter a sew - off. :)
That's my girl. Tee hee. I've never sewn anything that cute.
Post a Comment