Last night we made the trek to SLC to see Ghostland Observatory. It was my 3rd time seeing them and it won't be my last. They put on an amazing show every time. This show felt more intimate. And by intimate I mean the lead singer (Aaron) stage dove and his Booty was on my face. Yep. I felt cool! Maggie, Willard, Bethany and I fought our way to the front. The VERY front. And it was incredible. During the last song Willard looks at me and says "get on stage." I was hesitant because of the stage crew, but what the heck so I did it and I danced my heart out. Maggie and Willard soon joined me! I wish I had pictures to prove how cool I am but I guess you'll just have to believe me.This was after the show. Sweaty and Gross...but HAPPY. Check out Janes blog for her report on last nights show.


3 comments:
Those pics are ADORABLE. And you are such a babe. I love your hair cut. Thanks for the chat. Oh, and PS. You are definitely my bff and I should have put an * by my married friend comment. (excluding my bff Kristine, Jane, Livi, and Katie....duh) 143
Oh boy, I wish I could have seen that!
Post a Comment