
I have met some super rad girls this semester and I feel so lucky. They have made my last year at college so much fun. We all met because we live in apartments right next to each other and have been inseparable ever since. Boys find in intimidating...maybe that's why I don't date. Dang. ha.It has been an amazing semester. Sad to see it coming to an end.
2 comments:
you girls are all babes! Do you just each have like 20 guys following you around everywhere slobbering like dogs? Sheesh...Enjoy the time you have in college- it's SOO much fun, even in retrospect. It sure does zoom by fast though!
you girls are all babes! Do you just each have like 20 guys following you around everywhere slobbering like dogs? Sheesh...Enjoy the time you have in college- it's SOO much fun, even in retrospect. It sure does zoom by fast though!
Post a Comment