
I had a funny experience this afternoon. Jane picked me and my friend Maggie up from classes and we ran some errands before heading home. Jane stopped by jamba juice to get a coldbuster. Maggie and I stayed in the car and chatted away. Our car was facing the entrance of the jamba juice and we could see who was going in and out. Well these two boys walk into jamba. And I know who one of the boys is and immediately said "uhhg I can't stand that kid, he drives me nuts, blah blah blah" I tell maggie a story about something annoying he did and so on. Well right as I am done bashing this guy we see the door open to jamba juice and he not only holds the door open for an older lady that is carrying a lot of jamba juices he takes them from her arms and places them in her car! Ahh I couldn't believe it. Maggie and I just started laughing. We feel like idiots. I mean seriously Heavenly Father must have wanted me to be humbled cause it was unreal how it all happened. I don't know how many times experiences like the one I had today are going to have to happen for me to learn Not to Judge, Not to talk rudely about people. I mean sheesh! It was a pleasant surprise to see a boy who I thought was so annoying and immature do and act that was so kind and caring.
Heavenly Father, I think I learned my lesson!
2 comments:
awesome story! don't you love it when Heavenly Father just puts the humbling experience right in your face? I love it. you just feel so dumb! thanks for sharing your story! miss you!
This is definitely a "Talk in sacrament" story. I'll be keeping this one in the ol' memory bank for lessons on judgment. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment