Friday, December 14, 2007

counting down the hours


I am just hours away from being DONE with fall semester. I still have a take home final to turn in and a Food Science final to take. So I am counting down the hours. I am excited to...
sell back my books and get some $$
finish packing and cleaning
eat lunch at Pita Pit before my last final
give Christmas gifts
and get on the road to Utah tomorrow morning!
The snow and bitter cold really hit Rexburg this week so I am looking forward to Christmas in St. George and 4 months in Southern California.
Oh and P.S. i finished a big Christmas gift that I've been working on for the last few weeks. I am so proud of it! I'll show you all after the holidays.

1 comment:

mandy said...

congrats on almost being DONE with the semester!!! I'm all for lunch soon.. when will you be down??