Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Birthday Shout Out!




Happy Birthday Mom! Yesterday was her birthday (they day after christmas, rough). It is a hard day to have a birthday. The whole fam was in st. george for christmas so we were able to wish her a happy birthday before packing up and leaving for our different homes. I feel bad that she never gets a big celebration it is just so crazy after christmas. She is one great lady and I love her to death. She is so creative, funny, caring, loving, athletic, artistic, helpful, smart, and a great cook to say the least. She is a joy to be around and I look up to her so much.

So happy birthday to my beautiful mother!






2 comments:

Katie M. said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!! I had no idea it was her birthday. We were at Annie's last night with your madre, and I had no idea her birthday was just the day before,. BLAST!!!!!!!! Oh well, I hope she reads this comment: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT HOLLY!!! Seriously, though, she is for sure the greatest!! Everyone loves Aunt (or mama) Holly!

Paige said...

She is a beautiful, wonderful mother.