Sunday, September 30, 2012

My mom and Egan came to town for a weekend and it was hot hot hot. We spent as much time as possible at the beach. Three arch all day then we went to downtown Laguna that night for dinner at Nicks. (so good! get the peach cobbler!). 
IMG_3629 IMG_3706 IMG_3707 IMG_3691 IMG_3664 IMG_3491 IMG_3507 IMG_3638 IMG_3483 IMG_3342

5 comments:

Ryan L. Briggs, Esq. said...

LOVE Egan's suit. She looks so bomb.

Campbell's insanely bleached beach blonde hair. She is ADORABLE!!! I love those 3 little girls with the most killer california tans.

I sure love your mama!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

DANG IT. I hate it when that happens!

Unknown said...

BEST LEGS EVER

Jane said...

killing me with those 3 girls playing in the rocks and sand. jeeeeez. and you guys are looking killer with the bodies.

Egan Metcalf said...

i love those pix of you holding camp up so much. Her face kills me and that floppy hair! This was the funnest weekend! So glad I got to hang with you! xo