Monday, September 24, 2012

Sailing Newport

A couple weeks ago before I started my new job some friends invited me to go sailing. Twist my arm. We saw hundreds of dolphins. I think my jaw was dropped the whole time. The boys couldn't resist jumping in and attempting to ride one. No such luck. Just another great day added to my best summer in CA.
IMG_3030 IMG_3025 IMG_3023 IMG_3039 IMG_3050 IMG_3038 IMG_3022 IMG_2999 IMG_2994 IMG_2970 IMG_3063 IMG_3064

8 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

This looks so fun! But when I think of sailing I either think of it being super romantic and lovely or a scene from the movie double jeopardy!! Scary!

julieb said...

soooo cool!

kylie said...

dude that is RAD

heather said...

oh my worrrrrrrrd!!! i love that so much. coolest experience.

kate said...

geez, tough life you're living

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Holy clear water!!! So gorgeous!!!!

H C M said...

I think of being sea sick or of What About Bob, but you have made me see the beauty!

Lindsey said...

Awesome! Cool pics!