Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Job

I had my last day a Salus Homecare and started my new job three weeks ago (this month is flying by!). Salus gave me a sweet goodbye. I worked there for over 2 years and though I don't miss the work I do miss the people. They catered Cafe Rio for lunch and wrote a sweet card. 
I started my new job the following week. I am doing freelance Visual Merchandising for Cartier. I've been dreaming of doing Visuals for a long time and jumped at this opportunity when it came. I dropped my classes, quit my job and I moving right along with this job. So far so good!

IMG_2953
IMG_2952

Deciding on a lip color pre job interview. You do this too, right?! IMG_2888 IMG_2890
Outside of the South Coast Plaza store. A gorgeous store. IMG_3216 IMG_3217

8 comments:

Egan Metcalf said...

lookin good girl!

Katelyn said...

hello fabulous you! and congratulations! miss you soooo!

jane said...

So AWESOME TEEN! What an amazing chance/opportunity! Sounds like a dream job...seriously. Nobody better fit for the position.

I'm excited for you!
XO

holli h. said...

you work at south coast plaza?? fancyyy. smokin' hot career woman! good luck, kristine!

Cami said...

Teen Bop in the Big Leagues!!! Hoooooty hoo! Super pumped for you and this exciting chapter. Though it does mean you're never home now and I get bored :)

s.s. bazodi said...

Wowza! This is huge. I am literally jumping up and down for you!!! You will do so great. Keep us posted, because I want to see and hear everything you do!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Can't wait to hear how your new job is going!!!!! You deserve it girl!!!!

Lindsey said...

So cool Kristine! So exciting.