Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego is brilliant. It is open late and filled with so many fancy desserts (for a good price too). There are glass casings filled with dessert options. We each picked one and shared. I think the bread pudding was a crowd favorite.
(not sure why Lez is not in any of these!)
I love it when my girlfriends visit! They are the best people, interesting to talk to and smart and funny. And always make me feel like a million bucks.





3 comments:
Teen, good call on the almond croissant (I heard it was yours) looks awesome.
I love going to extraordinary desserts when I come to visit my family. The downtown location is great, but next time you should try the hillcrest location. It's much smaller, but they have the cutest outdoor seating, and it feels like you're in someones cute house. they're desserts are to die for! and different every time :)
ohhh kay. great pictures! where is lez? i'm sure she's hunting down some tea or something. that place was magic.
Post a Comment