LUCKY!!!!!!! Get that discount girl!I want to start quilting too....wish I lived closer to YOU and my Mom to help me!
Oh, and this is Meagan... sorry under the hubs account!
I love the triangle quilt! If only we lived closer, we could do quilting bees.
oh man! i love that you are working for anthro again! such a smart girl. too bad i don't live close and you could hook me up with a discount. :)please start sewing again!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LUCKY!!!!!!! Get that discount girl!
I want to start quilting too....wish I lived closer to YOU and my Mom to help me!
Oh, and this is Meagan... sorry under the hubs account!
I love the triangle quilt! If only we lived closer, we could do quilting bees.
oh man! i love that you are working for anthro again! such a smart girl. too bad i don't live close and you could hook me up with a discount. :)
please start sewing again!
Post a Comment