Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

My parents came to town this weekend! It was great! Jen hosted Thanksgiving dinner. It was low key and perfect. We missed the rest of the family though.

We went on a walk through the canyon while the turkey was cooking:

There she is. Pretty and delicious.
Those sweet potatoes were the best I've had.
We saw a movie after dinner (tradition). Muppets was hilarious!
Pie time/ looking for Black Friday deals.
I could eat her:
There's a reason we call him Mr. Safety: (and could you just die over that blondie in the back)
Low rider:
We celebrated Jen's Birthday on Sunday morning. Ebleskivers!
This girl knows how to tell secrets. She whispers in your ear and it's the sweetest thing. I almost cry every time.

4 comments:

brightbit said...

yes, I'll have the photo of Kristine on the bike blown up and framed, please.

Jane said...

that's the perfectest weekend i've ever seen. i like small tgivings. i mean, i'd like the whole family together of course, but i like that you could fit around a table and casual it up a bit. awesome.

holli h. said...

i went ans saw the muppets on thanksgiving too! loved it.

mandy said...

Dang K...you are beautiful! Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving. Your turkey looks delist! Sure do miss you.