I am no painter...but I attempted a flower backdrop for pictures.
Jen, Campbell, and Me
The Parents

I made her a 3 layer mini cake. Why is everything mini so cute? She was not a fan though. One lick and she was like 'get me outta here'
this picture melts me...
i love saylor's tongue here:
same lips:


Shauna is always a treat to have around.

For dessert we had flower sugar cookies and chocolate dirt cups. The dirt cups are what inspired this whole party, I saw this idea in Martha Stewart Living (march 2011) and had to use it. And isn't chocolate pudding the yummiest? Forget cupcakes, I want pudding.
Cousins and only a week apart.

The favors: mini succulents wrapped in butcher paper
6 comments:
saylor is melting me. what a champ sister. everything looks amazing. i love the succulents and the pudding dirt cups. i wanna one.
Such a cute party. I love all the details. Please start planning parties for everyone - and getting paid. You are amazing.
Please come and plan my parties. Please.
And, um - your sister's kids are seriously TO. DIE. FOR.
I bet Auburn wouldn't have to ask you twice! The party looks so fun. I love the way Saylor has her arm wrapped around Camp. I love the profile of you Egs and Camp. I love the Tanner shot. The succulents are adorable and now I am craving dirt. Great job.
K girl: there are so many things I like about this party/post
Namely.....
Foremost - earrings
- sister baby cute love
- your beautiful flower painting
- thoughtful details
- party favors
- the freshness and happiness
Please become a party planner for hire like. Now.
Oh AND move near me so I can hire u!!
(book club could use some fresh ideas)
Miss your guts GF
She is SO cute! And seriously...who does she look like???? I have no idea! All those kids all look so different, but absolutely individually as beautiful :-) Dave and Jenn need to have like 10 more kids. SERIOUSLY. Tell them that. They make BEAUTIFUL kids. Heck, ALL the Metcalf grandkids are GOOOOORGEOUS.
Did I tell you that I won Annie's book giveaway??? OH MY I am SOOOO so excited. I've never won a giveaway EVER and almost peed my pants when I saw my name under the winners!!!!!!!
Such a cute and simple idea for a b-day party. People go way to over the top for 1st b-days. I hated the pressure of being a super cool mom and I'm pretty sure our party sucked for Brinley!! I was so exhausted I barely did anything for it. But, I love this idea and might steal it, or a variation of it for her #2 b-day this fall!!!
(wait, Brinley's turning 2 in 6 months??? oooooo my. she is growing up too fast!!!)
Can we skype soon?
Can we have a girls vaycay soon too???
Post a Comment