Monday, April 11, 2011

whoomp there it is

pics off annie's iphone.

dinner at Summer House. oh so tasty!
Nothin like an ER run on a Friday night. Loong story, but I've had (still have) a swollen ankle for a month and they thought it was a blood clot so I had to get an ultra sound. What I wish was captured was the high five Annie gave me as the nurse wheeled me to the ultra sound room. I died!
Hi, we're cute.

5 comments:

The Crandallions said...

I know what an ER run feels like. i hope they figure out what's wrong with your ankle. you girls are so cute! we need to plan a get together as well :)

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

That yellow color on you is DELISHHHHH...

What is wrong with your ankle?? Do you have to see a specialist? when you say swollen...is it like I rolled my ankle swollen or is it like elephant ankle???

Unknown said...

You all look great! But what is the answer on your ankle?

Lindsey said...

That's so weird about your ankle. Benson's ankle has swelled up too the past couple of weeks. He thinks it's from sports, but I don't know. I hope it will go back to normal soon.

And I agree, you look super cute in that yellow shirt.

Topsy and Havoc said...

you look gorgeous. yellow is your color i'd say