the lady of the hour:
a floral romper?! get out of town!


Dave grilled the chicken (oh so good). also on the menu: fruit skewers, artisan bread, pasta salad primavera, dirt cups and sugar cookies for dessert.
Party prep:
this miight be my favorite part of the party. we made sugar cookies on sticks and stuck them in a pot with moss. and the cookies tasted really good. sugar cookie recipe found here
butcher paper table runner. egan chalked a floral design like 2 seconds before the party started.


party hats inspired by oh happy day


more photos to come...
7 comments:
winning at party planning! campbell is winning at being the squishiest one year old. And those sugar cookies are winning at making my mouth go gaga. I love all the details. bang out.
Get out of town she is NOT 1 already. She is SOO cute! And looks so different than her siblings...ummm more like Brooklyn? I'm not sure. I'd have to see an updated pic with all the kids side by side. Can you and Jen fly out here to throw Brin's 2nd b-day?? I was SO exhausted I really didn't do much for her big day. Next year, I'm going to plan it like 6 months in advance!
I love Jackson in the flower party hat! I love the whole party. I love you.
excuse me you DREW that stuff?? come throw me a party!
i can't get over how cute those sugar cookies are. REALLY good job!!!
love the fun parties you guys have!
So cute! Another magical metcalf party. You girls are amazing!
Post a Comment