Sunday, March 27, 2011

call her genius

egan came for a quick weekend visit. do you realize i live for visitors? heck, i have another one coming this weekend!(hi annie belle!) we always have a good time when egan is around. we hot tubbed, watched byu lose, ate pho, shopped, went to nephew's baseball games, had a party for campbell, saw the movie The Last Lions (great movie btw), churched it up, etc.

ps. egan won an award for being a utah genius
isn't that funny/awesome.

4 comments:

H C M said...

wait, what? what's this about the award? I wanna know, I oughta know.

Maggie said...

Oh my gosh! Utah Genius is that event that Bateman started when I worked there. I had no idea. Congrats Egan!

Egan Metcalf said...

So fun to be with you all in cali. So sad to leave.
This is embarrassing and pretttty nerdy. I love the kids expressions.. esp tanner.

Lindsey said...

I want to visit! Cute party for Camp and way to go Egan!