Sunday, March 6, 2011

hawaii 7

Ted's Bakery
Gas Chambers beach
Jack Johnson sighting (surfing, then fishing with his son)
Whale watching












7 comments:

jane said...

jack johnson???

not fair!

these pics just keep gettin better and better...i want to go to hawaii...NOW!

Jane said...

this is the best post. you guys are drop dead.

kate said...

you look GOOD in hawaii!

brightbit said...

iloveyourbathingsuit imobsessedwithyourbathingsuit
goodchoiceofbathingsuit
p.s.
iloveyourbathingsuit!

Unknown said...

dude, I'm all about anything lilikoi...based out of irvine there is a food truck that has delish hawaiian style shaved ice with lilikoi flavoring...you should def check it out.

The Crandallions said...

what an awesome trip you had! we'll have to hit kylie up if we head to oahu. beach vacations are the best!

mandy said...

how freakin' fun does that trip look?! LOVE... the daily update. Jealous you saw Jack. I LOVE him. I love you! and I seriously LOVE hawaii!