Friday, October 15, 2010

i've never been told i look like a celebrity...

until this morning when i got a fbook message from sarah with this picture attached. ++

11 comments:

David said...

That is crazy

kate said...

ba bam!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Totally!!! That is freaky! buuuut I still like you brown. go girl.

Katelyn said...

woah! that's awesome!

shauna.m. said...

whoaaaaa....i seriously stared at it for like three minutes...who is she?? its like they photoshopped ur face in

H C M said...

That is amazing. At first I thought it was you and Liam and Shauna was saying you looked like Liam. Then I thought, wait--what is K-teen doing with Liam. Then I finally got it. OK, I am jet-lagged, and I can't tell my twins apart from each other or from celebs.

s.s. bazodi said...

you go girl! Liam...YEOWZA.

jane said...

freakishly similar...but you are prettier!

The Crandallions said...

wow! that's amazing. I've never known anyone that looks so much like a celebrity. that's rad. you have a triplet roaming around.

Jane said...

so where does this put me? cause i don't think I look like her. but you Definitely do.

Lindsey said...

Holy Cow. So weird.