well, it is a tough one to ask. seriously your dad is the best. I hope your wish comes true!
me too mine! threak.
You look really pretty in this picture Kristine. All grown up.
Richard is the best. Why wouldn't you want to marry someone like him!!!!
cutest picture! I'm laughing thinking of what Joel is talking about back there. Dad looks sharp. Favorite thing: dancing on dads feet as a little girl.
certainly not! you'll find him :)
Your hair looks amazing in this picture! I didn't realize that it had grown so long!
Such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
well, it is a tough one to ask. seriously your dad is the best.
I hope your wish comes true!
me too mine! threak.
You look really pretty in this picture Kristine. All grown up.
Richard is the best. Why wouldn't you want to marry someone like him!!!!
cutest picture! I'm laughing thinking of what Joel is talking about back there. Dad looks sharp. Favorite thing: dancing on dads feet as a little girl.
certainly not! you'll find him :)
Your hair looks amazing in this picture! I didn't realize that it had grown so long!
Such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment