Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today is good

Today I'm leaving for a little vaca in Southern California.

I'm leaving with these two...


And this girl...
And this girl too...
To visit this cute Family...


I can't wait to cuddle with these little ladies...

And maybe he can teach me how to surf...
And him too...

I'm praying for sunny weather cause I want to do lots of this...


Oh, and I'm turning 24 this weekend! Paaarty Tiiiime.
check out Jane's birthday giveaway. She's giving away Earrings!

7 comments:

Livi said...

oh my heavens!! Each of those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. CUUUUUUUUUUUTE family.

H C M said...

Happy 24! 24 a great number, a great show, the age of two darling girls. It is a special mumber.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

take me with you?

I wish I had brown skin like the Bourne Children!!!!

kylie said...

i didn't know you guys were 24. wowee, babes!

metcalfruf said...

i am still convinced that somehow, someway i will live in SO CALI.

Anonymous said...

so fun! I will thinking sunny thoughts for you!

ps- you looked perfect at the brial shower that kelly and coco did. how did you get to know one another? I found kelly's blog about 2 years ago when I bought a vintage quilt kit from her. She's got great style!

Whitney Booth said...

Your family needs to stop being so cute! But SERIOUSLY. So, I am jealous you are going to California....