Tuesday, June 30, 2009

it was a party

Jane and I were in CA for our 24th birthday. Our family made our day pretty darn fun. I'm so happy I was there and could have them help me celebrate!!

We woke up to fun decorations and cute kids singing us the birthday song.
After church we came home and ate crepes with fresh fruit. Yum yum Yum.
We spent the afternoon at Montage Beach walking around and exploring.
Came home to fish tacos for dinner. (yum, again!)
And opened presents.
And ate Sprinkles cupcakes and Score cake.

Best Birthday Ever. Thanks family!













2 comments:

Livi said...

everything looks beautiful and THAT FOOD! yummm eee

Cassie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You "girls" (I was totally going to put guys, then thought of Sis. Lyman! haha) are so cute! I miss seeing you every day like last summer! Your zest for life just made me so happy!