Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I had a really great birthday FYI. I need to post my pictures from California. We had such a good time. In the meantime you can look at Egan's blog. She posted all the polaroids she took.

Jane bought me this Mac Slimshine for my birthday. I feel very 24. ha. She said "if lipstick and lipgloss had a baby this is what it would be." It's really great. You should try it. Check it out here.
Jane also bought me this book I've been wanting called Downtown Chic. I can't stop looking at it. I want to buy a fixer upper real bad...and get to work. Sounds/looks like so much fun.
The authors are married and own a business called Sixx Design. Named after their 6 kids (they've got 2 sets of twins!).
Look how cool they are...


My sister Jen bought me this
and this
for my tennis lessons this Summer (thanks mom and dad!). Maybe if I get good I can actually wear it. ha!

6 comments:

Ivy said...

I love Slimshine, my favorite is 'Scant' a little 40's glamour

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So glad you had a fun birfday.

O, and I looked at Egan's blog and the pics are adorable! My fav is Brooklyn on the swing and she has this maj double chin. I love her!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a wonderful birthday! I'm so glad it was so good!

Katie M. said...

Happy Birthday Twins!! We all just love you both! I also love 24. Enjoy it for the next 365 days while you can.

Mac lipglass is on my birthday wish list. Isn't it the best stuff out there? Glad you got some. Magenta pink is what I'm shooting for.

Anonymous said...

okay, so I just saw the polaroids. Seriously, amazing. And I wish I had a speck of your sense of style. LOVe it!

maggie said...

Hey Christine!
I put some pics from Livi's wedding on my blog but send me your email and I'll send you them!

maggie