Friday, April 24, 2009

This is where I live






more to come later!

7 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Love it all!!!!

Cute everything!

Anonymous said...

your place is beautiful! I love it! I love the big picture fram with the wires, clothes pins, and photos! I love the living room! Great idea with the easel. Bryan has a big easel, I don't know what to do with it! Maybe i'll try what you did! I also love your stair case! love it all!

Katie M. said...

Well, boring it is NOT! I love all the touches, especially all the vintage thingies and your cute homemade pillows! Your place has so much personality! Very cute.

mandy said...

was VERY much looking forward to this little post! o cute!!! (Although, could I expect anything less?? NO!)

s.s. bazodi said...

bless this nest!

kylie said...

so jealous. we live in a beautiful shoe box.

Greg and Carly said...

Cute house!