Monday, April 13, 2009

We be Jammin'



Saturday at Costco I bought myself a flat of strawberries. I just couldn't resist. They all looked so perfect and red and delicious. It was a strawberry fest at my house...Saturday night I made strawberry jam! Nothing beats homemade jam. And Sunday Jane and I made Strawberry muffins for breakfast. Oh man they are good. Check out those here.
I hope you've been enjoying strawberry season too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Strawberry season!! Your jam looks so good!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

How did you make the jam?? I LOVE strawberries so much!

Livi said...

YOU LOOK SO HOT. LOVE The hair!!!

H C M said...

Thrilling!

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures of you Kristine. We are on our last dish of freezer jam and I can't make more cuz we can't transport it across the country for the move. And I love those buckets. Way cute idea.

Katie M. said...

Oh how fun. There's NOTHING like homemade strawberry jam. Hmm mm. THanks for posting the recipe too! Yes, really, who does your hair? (cut/color, i mean). It's so darling! Love love love.

shauna.m. said...

save me some!!!! i coming