The first day of our family reunion was on the 4th of July. As we headed up to the cabin we stopped in Park City to watch Egan and Lindsey play in a beach volleyball tournament. They were so fun to watch! My mom packed a picnic and we hung out in the grass watching them play.
We made our way to the cabin later in the afternoon and my parents set up a 4th of July relay which was hilarious. See more here. We had hamburgers for dinner and took a walk while the sun set. A lovely day! And a good start to the reunion.
My mom sent the kids to tally up what kind of burgers everyone wanted. I had to take a pic of their notes. Hand burger please!





















6 comments:
Your dad always seems so precious and your niece in the denim gets me every time!
ooo ooo I love this post. and i love this family.
the "hand burger" is so good. I'm glad you took a picture of that. They LOVED taking orders from everyone.
Hand burger. I died!!!!
You all have the best summer tans!!!
You guys. Seriously? I could look at your family pics alll dayyy long. Where do I apply for attending in 2013?
Kenyon in the relay equipment---the best! What do you think the girls actually think a "hand-burger" is?
oh my gosh you guys kill me with your hotness ands perfect hot style
Post a Comment