Friday, July 27, 2012

(more) Lake Powell

Lunch in the cave was so cool!
IMG_1792

IMG_1794 IMG_1797 IMG_1814 
Off to go Cliff Jumping. Reminder: keep your legs together!
IMG_1826 
Who wants a Dangling Rope crop top?!
IMG_1828 
Rootbeer floats for everyone! 
IMG_1829 IMG_1833 IMG_1834 IMG_1830 
Steve's famous nachos and Sal-za.
IMG_1860 
Guys, we had so many inside jokes!
IMG_1861 
Rainbow Bridge
IMG_1848 IMG_1857 IMG_1855 IMG_1854 IMG_1852 IMG_1858 
Back to the Marina. Trip is over and we are all in mourning. 
IMG_1873 IMG_1863

4 comments:

Jane said...

work :(
lake powell :)

megan said...

I've been once when I was 9 I think and I've been plotting my return ever since! this post is making me wanna make it happen sooner than later.

also, looking good! legs for days.

holli h. said...

looks dreamy!

heather said...

lake powell has my heart! love love that place. looks like your trip was THE BEST!