Since I've been taking classes a couple days a week I've had time in the afternoon to stop by my sisters house. It's always a treat to visit and eat a snack. And I die over Campbell every time!
And sometimes I'll be there when the older kids get home from school where they (sometimes) race in and give me a hug. (make my day)
First pop of the season.
So helpful!
We walked to the new Whole Foods. Walking distance from my sisters!!
Lets cover my face with my hair, so fun!
Robs and Cookies!






6 comments:
you're so lucky. afternoons with the bourne's. and that campbell. goodness.
I love these children!! Campbell is adooooooorable! She is at the perfect age. So much fun. I love that you live so close to your sister. It is so wonderful these kiddies get to see their auntie so often. I wish we lived closer to family! Brinley misses her cousins so much.
jealous
Cute afternoon buddies! Living by nieces and nephews make life so much more rich. It's amazing the love that fills up your heart. Cute girls. That vid above is so sweet!
Cute hair!
PS do I know any other adjectives besides cute? Apparently not....
those kids are TO DIE FOR beautiful.
Post a Comment