The day after my birthday my mom and I drove down to Portland for the day. We had some shopping to do. My cousin works at Nike and hooked us up with access to the employee store. We were shopping for all my siblings as they had sent us shoes and things they wanted. Thanks to iphones.. it was successful. I should've counted how many picture texts I sent that day having siblings decide on colors of Nike Frees and work out tops. But I think everyone was pleased with the purchases. My dad might have been the most excited when we got home.. and he doesn't get excited about anything that involves shopping, Nike is the exception.
After 2 1/2 hours at Nike we went to downtown Portland and got lunch and Little Big Burger. Ohh myy gosh we were Dying over this place. First off.. cool design. I love the beers on the wall, the workers are these cool Portland dudes and the Menu was So simple. Like 5 things maybe. And an option of a root beer float. The burger was smallish (hence the name) but the Perfect size actually. I got the veggie.. drooling thinking about. After lunch we got busy in downtown. We had more shopping to do and knocked everything off our To Do list. Even VooDoo donut!
Later met my cousin and her fam for dinner and a huge Thank you for hook ups.
i love portland.













2 comments:
LOVE your mom's hair! Go Holly!!
My sister ALWAYS sends me pic messages from the Nike employee store. No fair!!
Cute little burgers! Ahhh I love a good burger!
So glad you had a fun birthday! and to spend it with your mama and dad. So wonderful! xoxo
I love the photos against the art/portrait wall. And I will drive three hours for a Little Big Burger anytime.
Post a Comment