Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dale Chihuly: Garden and Glass

Saturday we went downtown to the new Dale Chihuly exhibit called Garden and Glass. It was incredible! (hence all the pictures, even more in my flickr!) I'm So glad we went. It was gorgeous and so well done. It's a must if you visit Seattle.

The Northwest room was my favorite, it had a wall of these Indian rugs. Colorful and gorgeous and want to fill my house with them. I love how he was inspired by old woven indian baskets.

Scroll through the pics, you'll understand.

IMG_1452 IMG_1450 IMG_1449 IMG_1458 IMG_1456 IMG_1460 IMG_1461 IMG_1465 IMG_1467 IMG_1473 IMG_1483 IMG_1485 IMG_1489 IMG_1491 IMG_1496 IMG_1497 IMG_1498 IMG_1502 IMG_1500 IMG_1505 784318-2111888-383-H

3 comments:

Jane said...

i cannot WAIT to go to this when i'm in seattle next. and the last pic of you three is a stunner.

s.s. bazodi said...

Chihuly is amazing! A few of these were at the botanical gardens here and I loved it. Those rugs are so cool.

H C M said...

The photos turned out great. An amazing, beautiful place!