My Mom came to town over conference weekend. How I wish we lived closer! The weather was pretty glum which was a bummer... I know she hoped for a beach day. But it was a wonderful weekend no doubt.
She busts out bomb salads.

We take dinner to my favorite park in Laguna.

La Sirena to go! Yes, please.




Made an incredible lemon pie with my mom.

We went to Jacksons baseball game. That guy is a stud and Really good!


Conference breakfast.


In between conference sessions.

Whut up! Look what Holly found on the walk...and gave to me :)



We take dinner to my favorite park in Laguna.

La Sirena to go! Yes, please.




Made an incredible lemon pie with my mom.

We went to Jacksons baseball game. That guy is a stud and Really good!


Conference breakfast.


In between conference sessions.

Whut up! Look what Holly found on the walk...and gave to me :)


Come back soon, ya hear!
4 comments:
What a lovely record of my days in So Cal. I would love to come back soon. And you even got a pic of Camp smiling! Little Miss Serious!
Can holly come visit me too??? LOL I love your mama.
mom visits are the BEST!!!!! And I noticed the pic of Camp smiling too. so great. and those salads. aheemm.
Trustina- i collect $2 billz since kindergarten. give it to me!
Post a Comment