Wednesday, April 25, 2012

dodger game

Our friend Melissa organized a group to go to the Dodger game. It rained HARD all day so we were worried the game would be canceled but skies cleared and rain stopped. phew. (it was freezing though).  Our tickets got us unlimited food. Dodger dog, yes please. It was a really fun night, I love a live baseball game and a rowdy crowd and I love an excuse to go to LA.

IMG_0352 IMG_0353 IMG_0354 photo-72 IMG_0357 IMG_0358 IMG_0361

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I miss going to mariners games soooo bad. I would go with my mom sometimes for an afternoon game if I didn't work that day. And any excuse to get a hot dog, freshly popped kettle corn and a diet coke.....yuuuuum!

Unknown said...

YESSSS! Left field pavilion is where its at... I've seen everything from marriage proposals, to LAPD arresting four guys in three innings...it is THE place to sit in the ravine!