I started school in January. I'm going to a local community college to get a certificate in Visual Merchandising. It's so weird/crazy/cool to be back in school. It's been a month and I am very pleased. I'm working part time at my job, taking 4 classes throughout the week and a couple nights a week I work at Anthro. (that makes it sound busier then I actually am. fyi)You guys, I have home work. It's so weird!
5 comments:
Wow! How exciting! I love school too, and the classes you are taking sound so fun and interesting. Good luck! Excited to hear more about your experience.
homework is kewl.
Cool! Can you teach me everything when you're done? I want to know how to do that too.
Hey girl,
I am back in school since January as well, Culinary school. Homework, and vocab and tests. So odd, makes me reminisce about our BYU-I days!
Good luck!
This is so great!!! And I'm totally jealous! I want to take some classes. It sounds so interesting. What a perfect program for ya!
Post a Comment