Saturday, January 14, 2012

YSA Christmas Cruise

In December my ward (San Clemente YSA) and the Huntington Beach YSA combined Christmas parties and went on a Christmas Cruise in Newport. It was a blast! I was in charge of selling tickets to my ward (quite the task!) and it turned out to be a huge success. Dinner was catered and there was a photo booth on one level and dancing on another. One of our counselors is a photographer and I love having him at our ward functions to capture everything on camera!
I also posted about the party on Attend.

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.52.41 PM
Making people do a kissy face is so funny to me.
Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.49.18 PM

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.49.30 PM

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.50.06 PM

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.49.02 PM

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.48.03 PM

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.51.36 PM
Bishop and Sister Lark!!
Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.52.00 PM
I'm such a creeper. I don't even know her! Caught snoopin.
Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.52.11 PM

Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 6.54.26 PM

2 comments:

kylie said...

SO FUN!

brightbit said...

haha remember in college how all the photos on facebook around byui on monday were scores of groups of girls doing kissy faces??

i love that top photo of you! perfect hair!!