Monday, January 16, 2012

SLCers for NewYears

Annie, Lezlie, Tucker and Jimmy came to San Diego for a long weekend over New Years. I'm so happy I got to hang with them for part of their trip. It just feels right to be with my SLC friends. We went to breakfast near my house and then drove to LA to visit the Getty. That night we went to dinner and then to the YSA NYE party. They ended up going back to San Diego and I met back up with them on Sunday. Being with these friends is just good for my soul. I love them dearly.

see a video clip of the YSA NYE party in Orange County (i'm interviewed. ha. min. 5:53)

photo-32

photo-33

photo-27

photo-29

photo-31
thanks for the pictures annie!

5 comments:

Jane said...

well well well what do we have here. really wish i had been there. you look way prit. and i love those babies so much.

brightbit said...

how fun! i love that pic of you looking back and i am so into this pretty pink lipstick.

i loved that MT video!! everyone looked so fun - and your debut was quite fabulous.

how fun!

jane said...

you said it best:
'It just feels right to be with my SLC friends.'

i feel the same-dang way.
p.s. that lipstick looks smashing on YOU!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Kristine. You look so ridiculously gorgeous I can't get over it. You are such a bbe. Cool vid! I kep listening after your part and this guy wasn't lds and was there and he goes, I don't see Mormons, I just see people. How cool! It is nice to hear things like that that Mormons are complete weirdos ;) love ya

Brittany said...

i love your lipstick color!! i need to go buy me some :)