+5:30 am SET class at gym
+Work
+Lunch with Jen, Campbell and Brooklyn. Brooklyn presenting me with flowers from behind her back!
+Back to Work
+ texts, g chats, and fbook posts. making my day. all day long.
+ Brought ice cream bars to work for my co workers (no one knew it was my bday). Walked around the office handing them out saying "It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!"
+ Flowers delivered! so pretty. thanks mags
+ Treated myself to a massage! Great idea Kristine!
+ Jackson's baseball game. Stud.
+ Dinner with Jen. She treats me so good.
+ Homemade cookies with gelato.

7 comments:
you win!
cutest birthday! those girlies treating you so right. massage and flower envy.
you like max pretty too.
I love that you went around the office with icecream! I am glad you had a fun day. We sure missed you around here. I can't wait to see all those faces in all those pictures soon!
oh my - you look so very pretty - 26 looks good on you. glad you had a great day!!
What a fun day!!!! You look So darling in your work outfit. Where is that skirt from? SO cute.
What have you been sewing lately?? I want to know. Blog about that. Have you thought about posting tutorials for sad sewers like me who need people like you to show them how to do things??? lol
Jen...HOT BOD post baby! Oh my goodness. She looks stunning.
Gorg flowers.
LOVE you! So glad you had a wonderful b-day! I love summer birthdays!!!!!
Sounds like a lovely birthday!
It makes my heart happy to see your adventures and happy life.
lotsoflove to you from me.
Sexy ladies! I wanna look like both of you. What a fun birthday. Can't wait to see you soon!
i love the flowers from mags!...and you look adorable too. homemade cookies and gelato? that's my kind of birthday dessert:)
Post a Comment