oh love love love. all of these i love. happy birthday my twin. let's be twins forever!
YAY! I am so grateful to have both of you in my life! even if its through a computer! Happy Birthday to Jane and Kristine! I LOVE YOU BOTH!I hope your day is perfect. xoxo-
i want twin babies yesterday.happy bday twinners!
i love old photos of you guys! Happy birthday!!!
YAY!!! Love you BOTH! Happy Birthday!
Get those bobs again already!!
Happy Birthday! Love that little twin baby picture. I LOVED it when you were born. It was so fun to have two adorable little babies in the house to take care of - a big sister's dream. :)
i love the family pictures! you two are the cutest! happy birthday!
love love love those pictures
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh love love love. all of these i love. happy birthday my twin. let's be twins forever!
YAY! I am so grateful to have both of you in my life! even if its through a computer!
Happy Birthday to Jane and Kristine! I LOVE YOU BOTH!
I hope your day is perfect. xoxo-
i want twin babies yesterday.
happy bday twinners!
i love old photos of you guys! Happy birthday!!!
YAY!!! Love you BOTH! Happy Birthday!
Get those bobs again already!!
Happy Birthday! Love that little twin baby picture. I LOVED it when you were born. It was so fun to have two adorable little babies in the house to take care of - a big sister's dream. :)
i love the family pictures! you two are the cutest! happy birthday!
love love love those pictures
Post a Comment